Changes Due to COVID-19
For Your Safety and Ours, we have made the following changes:
To Schedule an appointment
- For Della St. – Due to the call volume, we request that you text us at 804-443-3901 or leave us a voicemail at the same number with your name and number, and one of our staff will reach out to you.
- For Airport Rd. – Due to the call volume, we request that you text us at 804-443-5388 or leave us a voicemail at the same number with your name and number, and one of our staff will reach out to you.
- Forms are to be filled out online and emailed back to us before the appointment.
At The Time of Appointment
- We will ask that you call from your car when you arrive for your appointment. Your temperature will be taken with a non-contact infrared thermometer before entering the office.
- We require all paperwork to be filled out before the appointment and sent back to us by email.
- We REQUIRE that you wear a face mask to your appointment, optical or contact lens services. Our doctors and staff will also be wearing masks.
- If you do not have a mask for your appointment, you will be asked to reschedule your appointment. This is to ensure safety for our staff and their families.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when entering the office. You will also find some throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- We ask you to schedule an appointment to pick up your glasses, contact lenses, and supplements. Should you not have a mask when you arrive, the glasses and contact lenses will be handed to you curbside.
- We will also require all patients having a complete exam to receive retinal imaging for $39. This will increase safety by decreasing the amount of time you spend in the office and reducing time with anyone.
- We ask that you not bring any guests with you unless you are a parent of a minor or caretakers; our reception area does not have waiting room chairs.
- Schedule ahead for Pickup, Adjustment/repairs
- We REQUIRE that you wear a face mask, and your temperature will be taken with a non-contact infrared thermometer before entering the office.
- Only the person needing the optical services may enter, or a guardian if the patient is a minor.
- If you do not bring a mask, curbside drop-off will be available.
- ALL Sales are final, with no exceptions, due to the risk of transmission.
- Online ordering is now available through our website for your convenience 24 hours/day
- All orders placed in the office at the time of the appointment will be direct shipped to your place of residence.
- ALL Sales are final, with no exceptions, due to the risk of virus transmission.